Elements of Stage Design
The Stage is the most integral part of an auditorium. Apparently, the Stage is the focal point of the Auditorium. All the performances take place on the Stage, and it fetches most of the attention than any other space inside.
Here, we are discussing some elements of a precise design for a stage that assure the feasibility and technical perfection of design.
1. Insulated Pitched roof :- Insulated pitched roofs are a significant part of an auditorium as it not only provides insulation from external weather conditions but also serves the basic acoustic requirements of the space.
2. Roof Truss Bar : - A truss gives a steady form capable of sustaining considerable external load over a large extent with the parts stressed fundamentally in axial tension or compression.
3. Overhead Stage grid :- Overhead stage Grid is an initial element of Stage Design; Light, Set, Frill bars, curtains, frills, etc-are all suspended from this grid.
4. Wood wool stage ceiling :- Wood Wool tiles are a versatile, ecologically pure and safe construction material, meeting all criteria of comfortable. As mentioned before, acoustics is the most significant part of the auditorium interiors.
5. Front vertical curtain :- The front vertical curtain is useful to conceal the vision of the audience from the Stage until the show has begun, a style of vertical lifting is also known as Austrian curtain.
6. Proscenium :- A proscenium arch forms a window around the prospect and performers.
7. Stage Side Wings :- Stage side wings in auditorium sections the backstage area from the performing stage area. The stage-side wing curtains work to provide an entry and exit for a performer from Stage acting space.
8. Stage Curtains :- Stage Curtains assures the separation of the Stage space into segments. When a smaller stage area is desirable for the more intimate performances, we use stage curtains there.
9. Stage space :- It is the focus and the area where all the importance performances take place. Everything poses towards the Stage space.
10. Cyclorama screen :- In Auditorium, a cyclorama is a large curtain or wall, often concave, positioned at the back of the apse.
11. subwoofer :- Subwoofers are the workhorses of entertainment systems as they examine low frequencies which demand substantial power.