How to choose a perfect Ceiling Baffles
Baffle ceilings are excellent for generating an atmosphere within a room space. These open ceiling structures concede a view to the plenum area and concrete top above. We render them specifically for remedial installation on concrete ceilings where a distinctive design or improvement to the acoustic sound is in demand. A sound baffle is a composition or method to design an area that has reduced the strength (level) of airborne sound. Sound baffles are prototypical for mitigating noise pollution and reverberating sound.
Being easily approachable and having numerous achievable possibilities in execution and design, Baffle ceiling is the perfect option to have an excellent sound control system. Holding an advantage over other equivalents for giving high absorption system, it has managed to establish a special place in the acoustic market. Its Baffle career and suspension system provide exceptional support for adequate functioning. The efficiency powers its applicability to the corporate office, to auditoriums, theatres and even retail spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Open ceiling design with bolt-on panels provides a unique seamless look to any indoor space
- Can be installed on vertical and curved surfaces
- Panel spacing and ends can be varied to suit ceiling and wall curvatures
- Easily remove The bolted bracket holds panels safely in place and have better accessibility
- A wide range of colours and wood tones to achieve a customised effect
- Individually replaceable panels